13 Women Entrepreneurs Reveal The Morning Routine Behind Their Success

 Every woman entrepreneur’s morning routine is different. Some prefer a good run, while some perform yoga. At the same time, others jumped directly to social media, perhaps while lying on the bed only. While some women entrepreneurs enjoy their morning cup of coffee with reading their favorite book.



Morning hours for every woman entrepreneur is a whirlwind of tasks. Doing plenty of things altogether, responding to important emails while brushing up the to-do list, and making the groceries list.

To be a women entrepreneur, following a morning routine that keeps them calm and productive throughout the day is very important. 

We talked to some successful women entrepreneurs, revealing the secrets of how they jumpstart their morning to keep them energetic and thoughtful the entire day. 

How successful women entrepreneurs start their morning? 

Successful women entrepreneurs strictly follow a morning routine to keep themselves on track with maintaining a healthy balance of family-work life.

It should be noted; every woman is a master in their industry—some practice Yoga at 6:30 am, followed by healthy breakfast at 7:00 am. So, whether you are a doctor, media mogul, CEO, designer, or business coach, having a productive morning routine should be your vital ingredient to the secret sauce. 

Pro Tip- Reading in the morning is one top secret of women entrepreneurs. Reading is beneficial to get educational information, and it also helps in self-development. One should definitely invest their morning time in reading.  

My morning involve a thirty-minute meditation and thirty minutes of Yoga, Alina Clark CocoDoc

  • My morning starts really early- at around 5 am.
  • It involves a thirty-minute meditation and thirty minutes of yoga before I make breakfast for the family. Exercising and meditation make my morning start ticking.
  • I don’t have a fixed exercise regime- I basically do as much as my body can take at the time.
  • I don’t answer emails or touch my devices until after breakfast. This ensures that I’m not stressed by anything before eating.
  • Every morning, I also say a positive affirmation to myself- “I’m more than my circumstances currently dictate” works great for me. It gets me going despite all the challenges.
  • Reading completes the morning, and currently, I am reading is – Leo Tolstoy’s “A Calendar of Wisdom,” the wisdom packed within the pages is immense. It’s profound and equally awakening. It gets me rolling each day most definitely.

Start the day, with making your bed, Ria, a Gen Z woman of color entrepreneur, and the founder of Bolt Active 

  • As an entrepreneur, my morning is very habitual.
  • I start my day productively by making my bed first thing in the morning.
  • Making your bed is subconsciously already setting you up for success because your first task for the day is already complete. 
  • After this task, I positively affirm that “today will be a good day” to bring positive energy in order to get productive work done. However, affirmations resonate differently for everyone, so positively affirm whatever you need to.
  • I jump start my day through exercise, weightlifting is what I prefer, but any physical activity will better your overall well-being, therefore improving your work quality! 
  • The book I am reading is – Tim Ferriss’s “The 4 Hour Work Week” that book explains the best ways to maximize your time and productivity and start living life with financial freedom.
  • All in all, morning routines are vital for someone without a 9-5 schedule in order to have structure, and this is how I go about mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why Product Quality Matters and Why You Should Never Compromise on Quality

5 Ways To Style Your Strappy Sandals

Writing About Friendship: How To Write A Great Essay